installation

sandrad

Question

I have been following the posts on easy media creator 9 I have digital media se on my computer. It works but after installing windows media player 11 I am getting 3 mediahub. exe errors when I close the program out. I ordered creator 9 and it is supposed to arrive tomorrow. I am so scared after reading these posts that I don't think I will even attempt to put it on. I could never put the drives back in if I lost them.Could anyone give me step by step instructions, starting with do i delete the media se that I have on my computer now.

1 answer to this question

I have been following the posts on easy media creator 9 I have digital media se on my computer. It works but after installing windows media player 11 I am getting 3 mediahub. exe errors when I close the program out. I ordered creator 9 and it is supposed to arrive tomorrow. I am so scared after reading these posts that I don't think I will even attempt to put it on. I could never put the drives back in if I lost them.Could anyone give me step by step instructions, starting with do i delete the media se that I have on my computer now.

It is doubtful that anyone will give a step by step with what you have said in your post. Get Norton Ghost, and back up all of your hard drives, then install the software.

Good luck.

Archived