• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Question

This product is legit crap, it never connects to my pc, and sometimes it crashes it too. The card never works and every time I go to customer service they never help AT ALL. Like what the hell I spend $150 on you guys, and you dont even help me you are a failure as a company, and it needs to die like Bethesda. You bring out a half assed thing charge an insane amount of money for it and you only give me something that barely works at all FIX YOUR STUFF

Use the A end,( the end that goes into your Computer).

1 hour ago, sapphireglaceon said:

yea i did that the other side does not fit in the usb port

What do you mean by that? Of course the other end (Type B) fits into the capture device. Which capture device do you have? There are 2 different types.

Exactly how are you making the connections? Give a step-by-step description instead of short sentences with no useful info. Be specific.

Here is a typical example of a capture card set up. Is yours similar. You have not mentioned what your set up is like!!!!!!

2019-09-14_1846.png

When you got the new capture card from Roxio, tell us exactly step by step what you did to install it? we need details.

1 hour ago, sapphireglaceon said:

i put the disk in, installed to 3.0 restarted and then tried using it and the crashing kept happening

Those are not details. We need a step-by-step description.

Which connection are you using: HDMI or Component?

I give up. You just seem to have a problem following simple requests. No wonder you are having problems.

One more try.......

When you prepared to  install  the new unit, did you have the Roxio USB plugged into the PC before you put the disc in.

Edited by ogdens

Here is a long shot  " Have you tried ALL the usb ports on your laptop and your laptop must be running with AC power adapter".

On 9/14/2019 at 4:12 PM, ogdens said:

The Roxio Capture unit comes with a USB 2.0 cord  Type A  on one end (rectangular)and a Type B on the other end (square)

Type A is used by the following devices:

Almost all computers (desktops, laptops etc.),Most tablets, Games consoles (PlayStation, XBox etc.)Smart TVsDVD and Blu-Ray players, Peripherals (e.g. keyboards, mice)

Flash drives/memory sticks.

So, if your's does not fit the PC your in trbl. What is the make and model # of you Computer?

Whats the MODEL #?

Whats the rest of the numbers  hp pavilion dv 15 ??????

Theres no such thing as a normal computer!!

Edited by ogdens