rob53

No software update since 2012, v2.0.1

Question

I chatted with support and there's no date on when (or if) Roxio will update this software to 64-bit so it even has a chance of running under macOS Catalina 10.15. I imagine most people who are having problems are having them because there have been seven years of Mac OS updates since the last update. If anyone wants to continue to use this product, like me, it might take everyone's request for programming time to update/fix this product.

If Corel is not interested in maintaining this product (they still sell it but don't maintain it), does anyone know of a different product that works?

• Like 1

3 answers to this question

51 minutes ago, Sergio Dotto said:

Same problem. 😕 Chipset is ub315-e ver3.

Does anyone knows a different driver/software?

Thanks

I ended up buying a supported device, Elgato Video Capture. Elgato's been around for a long time. 

I contacted support twice today and I have tried to use this software on two mac's, One of the Mac's is new and one is a little old and with no luck. Support told me to un-install all the software and delete the folder and reboot the computer. Which I can say it didn't work. I just purchase this software from a local store and didn't know I was getting a software that was dated 2011 on the box. Needless to say I am pissed off and support wanted me to purchase something newer. I didn't get this one to work yet. Then they tell  me it will not work on a 64 bit system. Are you kidding me...

Don't buy this software...