• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 13 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Roxio 18 and catalina "Mac OS Error"

Yappy Fox

I had upgraded to Catalina...

I had Toast 17, but after the upgrade 17 would not even launch, it crashed without even opening..  so I spent $100 and upgraded to Toast 18.

This at least runs, and lets me "Encode" the video up until it tries to actually burn a BD, or even tries to write an image file.

Comes up with error: Couldn't complete the last command because of a Mac OS Error. Result Code = -1310

Any thoughts?

Screen Shot 2019-10-23 at 00.43.47.png

• 5 weeks later...

I just bought the upgrade to Toast Titanium 18 Pro and I'm very frustrated because it doesn't work on Mac OS 10.15.1 Catalina as advertised. With previous versions of Toast I had no problems. I also wrote and called support by phone and they promised me an answer that I'm still waiting for. The warning "I can't complete the last command because of an error an item with that name already exists - Code Result = -48" appears.

I also want to emphasize that I made many attempts and that I also tried to give the files unusual and absurd names never used. before, but the result was always the same "an item with that name already exists"

errore 48.png

Edited by Chet4