Capture Audio from Sound Card

Dave from Loose

Question

Having succesfully recorded sound using this part of Creator NXT Pro 7 and choosing Open in the Edit Audio part nothing happens. attempting to close Capture Audio then results in Capture hanging.

I`ve uninstalled and reinstalled without resolving the problem. This issue hasn`t occurred in previous versions of Creator Pro

OS is Windows 10 Pro Soundcard is Asus Xonar Essence STX and the motherboard is Asus Sabertooth Z97

7 answers to this question

Do you have more than one device for sound on your computer ?

I ask as I have three --one ifs a dedicated sound card, one is the default one that is part of my MB

and another from another program. So when I want to capture sound from my sound card I have to

make sure my sound devices for sound are set for my dedicated card and set my NXT7 program for capture

sound from my sound card. Your solution is a good work around and works OK as well.

Hi Redwagon

I`ve got the onboard sound which runs my Bose system but Roxio won`t recognide that so I installed the soundcard  solely for roxio and I use a seperate speaker connected to the card as the Bose speakers don`t have a usb connection. Its worked well with earlier versions of Roxio but not this version.

Anyway so long as I can recorn now I`m happy enough. let`s hope this might help someone else

All the best