• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Floyd1970

Creator 2011 Media Needed

Question

Hello.  I created a video of my niece as she was growing up using Roxio Creator 2011.  The media on which I burned the final project can no longer be found, but I still have the project saved on my computer, but no longer have the media to install it from in order to open it.  I opened a chat session with Roxio (I guess it's now Corel), and they said that I would need to submit an E-Mail, which I did over a week ago, but I still haven't received a response.  I also tried calling Corel and that went nowhere in a hurry.  I am a licensed user of this product (I still have my key), but I no longer have the software.  I would really like to open up this project so I can burn it again and also create an MP4 of it and would like to give this to my niece as a Christmas present.  Can anyone in this forum help me out?  Thanks for your assistance.

3 answers to this question

29 minutes ago, Floyd1970 said:

Hello.  I created a video of my niece as she was growing up using Roxio Creator 2011.  The media on which I burned the final project can no longer be found, but I still have the project saved on my computer, but no longer have the media to install it from in order to open it.  I opened a chat session with Roxio (I guess it's now Corel), and they said that I would need to submit an E-Mail, which I did over a week ago, but I still haven't received a response.  I also tried calling Corel and that went nowhere in a hurry.  I am a licensed user of this product (I still have my key), but I no longer have the software.  I would really like to open up this project so I can burn it again and also create an MP4 of it and would like to give this to my niece as a Christmas present.  Can anyone in this forum help me out?  Thanks for your assistance.

Go look up your key on Roxio's main website and tell us if it's Pro or the regular version?