klausvonlimburgerhof

Update to macOS Catalina 10.15.4

Hello,

after update today to macOS Catalina 10.15.4 Roxio Toast 18 version 18.3 6281 does not start as a window anymore. It stays in the dock as a icon. No window opens.

I have to start a "New Disk" out of the upper Menue-Line, then the normal window opens and i can work with Toast normaly.

How can i fix this behavier ?

• Thanks 1

A workaround for bring up the main window is choose File > New Disc.

The windows pops up, but it seems to have problems reading my Super Drive.  DVDs would mount and dismount continually.  Seems to be loading with files as source, like .mov and .img, but I wasn't able start copy or convert.

Edited by Eric C

After installing catalina 10.15.4 Toast 17 wouldn't fire up.  I used the top menu, clicked on open new disk and after a few moments it fired up.  Am ripping as I type.  Thank you, joe

Edited by jojobaby
solution worked

I have the same problem.  After installing Catalina 10.15.4 update Toast 18 pro won't open.  I have uninstalled it and reinstalled but still it will not open.  I have been in touch with Roxio and am waiting for their reply to this problem.  LizRuth

Edited by LizRuth
wrong word - installed - should be uninstalled

Please FIX Toast 18 Pro!! It does not work with 10.15.4 Update!!

I paid a lot of money for this program! I have continued to buy every Toast Pro since Version 12 years ago!

This version will not work in Catalina 10.15.4!

Hi guys,

i got an update, when i started today Toast 18. What should i say ? Problem is solved, all is fine Toast 18 starts normaly.

For this item Roxio started the update very fast. I think thats not usual for Roxio.

Cheers. Klaus

I, too, have found that running OS 10.15.4 with an update Toast Titanium 15.3.1 that I can not burn a new disc. Toast tells me to insert a new disc, the spins it out. I've used toast since it offered flatulence for users. I really need a fix for this, and because of COVID-19 phones and chats are dead, as is customer service.

Edited by silly-Con Doc
typo

When i'm download this update, i'm unable to burn my projets. Always stop at this and with a error message. I'm so frustrating.

Capture d’écran, le 2020-06-13 à 19.05.11.png