Gerry1947

Easy CD and DVD Burning 2 - Music Disc Creator

Question

Hi all, 

I recently downloaded Roxio CD DVD burning 2. But I can not for the life of me find the programme that allows me to put music disc in pick songs that I like approximately 20 and then burn them to CD. On my old Roxio programme this was so easy to do just use to click away and complete task. Asked help chat on line, but was told to read help section, that was no help. Can anyone help me, I'm no computer expert so make it simple unlike Roxio.

Thanks

3 answers to this question

Hello Gerry,

I think the programme you are looking for is Roxio Music Disc Creator.  Go to the Music / Audio section of the menu and look for Create Music Disc Projects.

1.thumb.jpg.07aa945a5ff50905c885753deb48649b.jpg

Then once you're in there select Project Type Audio CD, and Add To Project  Import from CD/DVD.  You should be able to follow your nose from there. :)

2.jpg.627f595074a92817ab25997bb54c1375.jpg

Regards, Brendon

Hi Brendon,

Thankyou so much for your help, followed your instructions and hopefully I think I've got the hang of it. I will keep on practicing. If it wasn't for lock down I I would buy you loads of Guinness.

Thanks again

Gerry 

You're more than welcome, Gerry.    If it wasn't for geography and the virus, I'd be extremely pleased to have at least a couple with you.

Stay home, and stay well,

Brendon