Marty M

MAC does not recognize Roxio capture Usb device

Question

I have Roxio easy VHS to DVD for Mac.  trying to load onto my MAC and the software does not recognize the USB capture device. (UB315-E ver3.

I am on IOS 10/15.4.  Has anyone been able to one the necessary drivers to get PC to recognize the USB device?

• Like 1

4 answers to this question

I have the same problem.  iOS 10.15.4.  Roxio Easy VHS to DVD for Mac.  Software does not recognize the USB capture device and only option available is "QUIT".  What kind of option is that?  How to fix?  Help!!

My VHS To DVD works however, It will not record sound. When I tried to update it, it won't download an update. Stay at 0%. ROXIO PLEASE HELP!!!

I am using OS 10.15.5 on a MacBook Pro and have the same problem. I just submitted a ticket through the Corel website and will let you know how they reply. It recognizes the hardware on my older Mac upstairs running High Sierra though I haven't actually captured any video on that system yet.

Corel tech support replied and stated that VHS to DVD hardware purchased before 2019 will not be compatible with MacOS Catalina and also that if you download the current versions of the software it will not be compatible with the older Roxio hardware either. My hardware is definitely much older so I am considering buying the latest version as I have a lot of transferring to do. I wasn't entirely certain that the latest hardware will work with Catalina so I posed that question to them. The website does not specifically say it works with Catalina.

Edited by badamsfx