Problem writing to Disc

Robertdance

Question

5 answers to this question

On 5/2/2020 at 9:29 PM, ogdens said:

Give us some more details:

Are you using the Record DVD or Record, Edit, and Save....... What is your video source (VHS tapes,camcorder,etc).

On 5/2/2020 at 9:29 PM, ogdens said:

Give us some more details:

Are you using the Record DVD or Record, Edit, and Save....... What is your video source (VHS tapes,camcorder,etc).

• embers
  • 2 posts

I've used the Record, edit and Save to edit one of the tapes, then together with another I go into Record DVD. The tapes are from a cannon camcorder, would appreciate any help you cam give

4 hours ago, Robertdance said:

• embers
  • 2 posts

I've used the Record, edit and Save to edit one of the tapes, then together with another I go into Record DVD. The tapes are from a cannon camcorder, would appreciate any help you cam give

What does "then together with another I go into Record DVD" mean?

Could you be more specific in the description of your steps?

What is the make/model of your camcorder?

I think I've solved the problem. There was a recent upgrade which I implemented, unfortunately I didn't spot that the upgrade put a new Roxio shortcut on my desk top and didn't delete the old one. I continued to use the old short cut which worked partially. Fortunately when tidying up my desk top I spotted the new shortcut and having deleted the old short cut, that seems to work.  Thanks for your response