• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 16 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

tjs22655

How to sync audio and video clips in Multi-Camera Editor

Question

Does anyone know how to sync audio and video clips in Multi-Camera Editor? There are no tags and I just need to nudge the video to match up with the master audio track. Thanks.

8 answers to this question

It appears that you really want a better multi-camera experience.   Try Corel Video Studio Ultimate 2020.  There is a 30 day trial.  but it is also on sale now (July4th holiday).

Corel owns Roxio and Pinnacle.

I don't see the term multi-camera mentioned anywhere on the link you sent. Do they call it something else?  Thanks. 

You don't see this?  Perhaps you didn't scroll down far enough.?   Next you will say you don't want to spend the money ! 🙄

multicam.thumb.png.d5905bf37dc701227c1a46ebf7b60c74.png

Edited by sknis

Missed that - thanks. 

My system can handle Video Studio Ultimate 2020, right? 

Edited by tjs22655
mistake

A better way to show what you have and the potential issues would be to post the dxdiag.exe evaluation of your computer (link). There is no personal information except what you named your computer.

Where it says save the information in a easily shared format, Select Text (txt) file.  Attach that txt file to your response.

Hope you learn something from this exercise !   🤣

1 hour ago, tjs22655 said:

Thank you sir. 

DxDiag.txt

Don't you ever get rid of old files?  Free space, especially on your system drive may be a problem  You should get rid of the programs/files you don't use anymore.

Take a look at the error messages near the bottom of that txt file.  There are a lot probably related to disc space.  There are also some related to Roxio which may be giving you some of the problems you are experiencing.

Other than that, the computer will run the program.  You may want to look at some of the posts related to multicam editing on the Corel Users group.  Go here and look around.

• Thanks 1

I have deleted a lot of things from the C drive as well as move Creator NXT 7 to my D drive. I am using the trial of Video Studio and like it. But after I pull up the Multi-Camera Editor and make a few changes it still is freezing. It was installed on the C drive. I do not think I can reinstall the trial to the D drive. Would that even help?