Jump to content
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 22 Guests (See full list)

    There are no registered users currently online

  • 0
albertanincda

VideoWave constantly crashes when trying to start new project

Question

This program has been a constant headache. I was trying to open a new project in VideoWave but when I try to add media, the program just stops working & shuts down. I tried repairing the program using the backup disc. Same thing happened. I tried looking for software updates. None for NXT Creator 7. Ideas? I can't even create a new project, much less save/edit one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

if videowave crashes when adding your media, i found a work around in my NXT5. the simple solution is to move your media files to another folder. the key is to not keep any of your video/media files in any folder that "media selector" is trying to access when loading videowave... hope that makes sense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

So how the heck to you correct that????? It won't allow under "add video" or thru media selector so how do you add a video? NXT Pro 7 is SO FULL of bugs it isn't funny and NOT worth the money BUT have to have it because I've got exclusive files to open. Answer please????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
50 minutes ago, iitmfl2 said:

So how the heck to you correct that????? It won't allow under "add video" or thru media selector so how do you add a video? NXT Pro 7 is SO FULL of bugs it isn't funny and NOT worth the money BUT have to have it because I've got exclusive files to open. Answer please????

watch this video from one of my other threads:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
20 minutes ago, AtlanticVideography said:

watch this video from one of my other threads:

 

Ok tried that and of course it DIDNT work. Undocked media selector and unloaded files from VIDEO file under USER. How do you ADD a video  because it STILL doesnt work whether you use ADD VIDEO or go under MEDIA SELECTOR. Have been working on NXT Pro7 for over a year just to get it to work AT ALL and the biggest bug is VIDEOWAVE. Any ideas how to ADD A VIDEO when nothing works? And Yes the file IS ok - not corrupt. Regular mp4 and it used to work - ONCE months ago. Nightmare from Roxio St. Thinking to revert back to Creator 2012 because thats the last piece we owned that actually worked.  HELP if you can -appreciate it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
28 minutes ago, iitmfl2 said:

Ok tried that and of course it DIDNT work. Undocked media selector and unloaded files from VIDEO file under USER. How do you ADD a video  because it STILL doesnt work whether you use ADD VIDEO or go under MEDIA SELECTOR. Have been working on NXT Pro7 for over a year just to get it to work AT ALL and the biggest bug is VIDEOWAVE. Any ideas how to ADD A VIDEO when nothing works? And Yes the file IS ok - not corrupt. Regular mp4 and it used to work - ONCE months ago. Nightmare from Roxio St. Thinking to revert back to Creator 2012 because thats the last piece we owned that actually worked.  HELP if you can -appreciate it.

it sounds like you're having a different problem. i'm not really understanding what you're asking. sorry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
12 minutes ago, AtlanticVideography said:

it sounds like you're having a different problem. i'm not really understanding what you're asking. sorry.

SImple question - how do you add a video if using media selector doesnt work and the tab for ADD VIDEO/AUDIO doesnt work? Either way it says "please wait while Windows configures Roxio NXT Pro 7" and then hangs for an hour and then ask for a file from the disk - no disk/digital download

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×