• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 14 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

"Create a Slideshow"

hosspapa

Question

When trying to create a slideshow -- and selecting "create a slideshow" -- the application appears to be starting and then just returns to the main menu without loading. In fact - none of the applications within the "Photo" section -- import photos, fix and enhance photos, etc.....work.

It has done this before --- and I've had to uninstall / reinstall the software from the CD. (A hassle!)

I'm running XP Media Center, have the latest updates 805b30b, and am very frustrated.

Thanks in advance for any help.

1 answer to this question

When trying to create a slideshow -- and selecting "create a slideshow" -- the application appears to be starting and then just returns to the main menu without loading. In fact - none of the applications within the "Photo" section -- import photos, fix and enhance photos, etc.....work.

It has done this before --- and I've had to uninstall / reinstall the software from the CD. (A hassle!)

I'm running XP Media Center, have the latest updates 805b30b, and am very frustrated.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Have you tried using VideoWave to do the slide show? I'm not a big fan of the "Assistants" As for Photosuite, sometimes other programs interfere - things like Windowblinds. Was there any similarity to the two times that you had this happen - something like doing a deep scan of your hard drive with your anti-virus software, a periodic automatic update to a program or similar? There are two things to try. No guarantee on either of them. The first one worked for Music Disc Creator but I don't know if it will work for this. Search the board for rebuilding the Media Manager data base.

Archived