Sign in to follow this  
Steve B F

How to remove intro video panel.

Question

Hi All, may be a stupid question but I have been through the help sheets and still can't find how to remove this... driving me nuts. any help please.

Also is it possible to change the colour of the text? say black heading white video text.

Untitled2 copy.jpg

4 answers to this question

Unfortunately, that kind of editing can’t be done with Toast’s MyDVD themes. The preview window (and its mask shape) is hardcoded by theme, as well as the text colors (and font).
Select the theme that best suits your needs, or use different software to author your DVD.

4 hours ago, theoldarchiver said:

Unfortunately, that kind of editing can’t be done with Toast’s MyDVD themes. The preview window (and its mask shape) is hardcoded by theme, as well as the text colors (and font).
Select the theme that best suits your needs, or use different software to author your DVD.

Thanks, thought so. Could be  a better bit of software if a few tweaks were made. 

Having a bad day..... got my three videos and text/backgroung sorted gone to write it but it says it's writing but the disk is still blank!!! any ideas? It goes through the motions of writing to 100% but nothing on the disk. The disk writer works as tested it after the failures.

Just an update, iDVD font/colour etc all adjustable. Shame I have to go back 10 years to my Mac mini and old software to do what I expect Toast to do.