• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 26 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

The_Inspector_069

Creator NXT 8

I am very surprised Corel produced a Roxio Creator NXT 8. I have has Roxio Creator versions installed on my computer since the early 2000's. The program(s) have always had issues. Issues that seem to never get resolved in the newer versions. There is major issue with Gracenote recognizing my songs that have been converted from analog to digital. I ended up having to edit every line item to the correct artist, genre, etc. The track detection ability is useless. Doesn't work under line-in, or USB. And still not 24bit audio format. 

I don't understand why Corel refuses to incorporate the extension .mkv (video & audio) into their programs.  Plus, they include a DVD player, which in turn is just a file player, and a home created DVD player. Totally useless. People also like to play commercial DVDs as well. IT is annoying that you have to change the resolution of your monitor (65" Samsung TV) to be able to use Video Wave. Every program now a days is meant for a 1080p resolution. Heck, now it's 4 & 8K. It is time to keep up with the times.

To this very day, completely uninstalling the program is an issue. You have to unhide folders just to get to the remaining junk that the uninstaller program neglects to remove. No thank you.

I'll have to pass on this program. There really do not bring anything new to the table. Just regurgitated programs/ applications/ apps, what ever you want to call them now a days. If they think that bringing in little enhancements to their photo editing program(s) is a good selling tactic, think again.