jimkpi

Creator NXT PRO 8

I am getting error messages in video wave. About Roxio Cineplayer decoder packs when I try to add a music track to my production. The program freezes up after I click on music selection. Any ideas I’ve reinstalled twice with no change.

What error messages are you getting when you try to add a music track to your videowave production?    Would you attach a screen shot please?

What sort of music track are you trying to add, and have you tried a different one?

Brendon I had Geek Squad remove Roxio NXT 8 Pro completely from my computer I'm going to reinstall today and get back with you I believe it was a decoder pack left over from the cineplayer from 2011 I believe there was a thread there that never got taken out. Music track is just a regular track that I've downloaded from iTunes thanks for the reply

Brendon I had Geek Squad remove Roxio NXT 8 Pro completely from my computer I'm going to reinstall today and get back with you I believe it was a decoder pack left over from the sign player from 2011

Brendan I reinstalled the software and it seems to be working thank you