Roxio NXT 7

mslater

Question

Hi, I bought Roxio Creator NXT Pro 7 around May 2020 I installed and start using but for some reason it did not convert my WAV files to Mp3 file after 2 months of emailing back and forth they finally told me because my WAV files were 24 bit that is why (by the way i couldn't see any writing for 24 bit WAV file) That is OK i use something else to convert. Now i have another problem my Roxio Creator NXT Pro7 try to launch but when it come to (writing on blue square)Roxio Creator NXT pro 7 screen close and not launching the program. We have been emailing back and forth again they make me try everything uninstall reinstall, clean registry files again reinstall, change admin user install again nothing is helping I ask remote help after almost 18 days they said nobody is available or pre occupied with others?

Is there any solutions to my software to launch accordingly. I have a video file what is happening I will try to put here. 

4 answers to this question

23 hours ago, mslater said:

Hi, I bought Roxio Creator NXT Pro 7 around May 2020 I installed and start using but for some reason it did not convert my WAV files to Mp3 file after 2 months of emailing back and forth they finally told me because my WAV files were 24 bit that is why (by the way i couldn't see any writing for 24 bit WAV file) That is OK i use something else to convert. Now i have another problem my Roxio Creator NXT Pro7 try to launch but when it come to (writing on blue square)Roxio Creator NXT pro 7 screen close and not launching the program. We have been emailing back and forth again they make me try everything uninstall reinstall, clean registry files again reinstall, change admin user install again nothing is helping I ask remote help after almost 18 days they said nobody is available or pre occupied with others?

Is there any solutions to my software to launch accordingly. I have a video file what is happening I will try to put here. 

Why do you have 2 versions of Creator NXT 7 installed?

5 hours ago, bimicher said:

Why do you have 2 versions of Creator NXT 7 installed?

I do not have 2 versions I bought Roxio Creator NXT Pro 7 that is all< when i install Roxio Creator NXT Pro 7 its load that CreatorNXT7 too on desktop that is a file folder and it has files

1-Creator NXT 7 Content 

2- Creator NXT Pro Content

3 - Creator NXT Pro 7

4 - Creator NXT7 Installer  i am doing anything extra at all it just come up when I install.