Question

I have been using Creator 10 for some time on Windows 7. All of a sudden I have this problem when adding files "One or more files you are trying to add cannot be edited, and have not been added. I am trying to do this in Videowave by adding a background music. Photos add ok. I have done this many times in the past and all of a sudden I get this error. I uninstalled and re-installed but keep getting the same area. Can anyone please give me suggestions.

5 answers to this question

Very old software for W-7?  Platform : Windows Vista, Windows XP..

Different music source?

What bit audio are you using?

Yes I am using Windows 7. I am 80 years old and never had a problem with EMC10 until now. Music is an MP3 which I have imported many times. What do you mean by bit audio? Hoping you can help as I am trying to make this video for my sister who is turning 70.

23 hours ago, Kuma said:

Music is an MP3 which I have imported many times

If it is the same MP3 you've imported many times before I'm at a loss as to why Roxio software balked at it?

Thanks. I ended up re-installing windows 7 and all is ok now. I had the original Windows 7 disk. The only problem now is I can't get the updates.

I see it has been said that this month's Patch Tuesday (on May 11th) Microsoft will release the Extended Security Updates (ESUs) for Windows 7 and Server 2008/2008 R2.

If you are still using Windows 7 it might pay you to try updating your system after May 11 to get these security updates, as well as any other Windows 7 updates the Windows Updates site can be persuaded to give you.