• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

DiscCopier 9

MarkvdPol

Question

Hi,

I got this crash doing a burn to 8 of my 9 USB LightScribe drives. I didn't use the 9'th, as it has an odd limitation on the speed - it won't do 4x, only 1x,6x and 8x. And from previous experience, 4x is about as fast as you want to go in this case.

Anyhow, it was cruising along fine, and I was doing some email and webbrowsing with this proceeding in the background. Then crash.

Roxio Disc Copier has encountered a problem and needs to close.

Error Signature:

AppName: disccopier9.exe AppVer: 9.0.1.58 ModName: dragon30.dll

ModVer: 9.0.1.7 Offset: 0003870d

Temp\8a10_appcompat.txt

The lights on 4 of the drives kept blinking for a lot longer - about to where the burn would complete, I estimate. But the trays were locked.

Hopefully, someone at Roxio can take this and improve robustness in their app.

Regards, Mark

7 answers to this question

Hi,

I got this crash doing a burn to 8 of my 9 USB LightScribe drives. I didn't use the 9'th, as it has an odd limitation on the speed - it won't do 4x, only 1x,6x and 8x. And from previous experience, 4x is about as fast as you want to go in this case.

Anyhow, it was cruising along fine, and I was doing some email and webbrowsing with this proceeding in the background. Then crash.

Error Signature:

Temp\8a10_appcompat.txt

The lights on 4 of the drives kept blinking for a lot longer - about to where the burn would complete, I estimate. But the trays were locked.

Regards, Mark

I have had a similar problem on my setup!

dvd21l.jpg

cdanteek

Hi,

Error Signature:

Temp\8a10_appcompat.txt

Regards, Mark

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I think you need a 2000W PSU to run that setup. :):huh::D:D:D:D:D

Robust? Enough said.

Go ahead make fun of my equipment. :D

cdanteek

Nice setup, CD!!!! :D

Mark,

I have no response to the cause of the error but maybe using a DVD duplicator hardware appears to be more efficient. I saw one on the web, an 11-dvd drive, that costs $1200. Maybe this will work better with the high volume of discs you have to produce (if this is done on a regular basis). Just a thought.

Archived