• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 12 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

cmbryner

Roxio Secure Burn, Recursion too deep

Know it now belongs to winzip but the secure burn software keeps stating that the recursion is too deep and will not log it has frustrated all admins and winzip has been terrible support. Wanting to know if any one else has run into this issue 

Which version of Creator's Secure Burn are you dealing with??

Darn it!!    I think you might be talking about  WinZip Secure Burn Enterprise 5, which is one of Corel's Volume Licensing products.

If that's the case, I don't think we can help you here because none of the Roxio Gurus have that product.   :(

Can you confirm that's the software you're talking about, please?

• Like 1

It is the winzip Secure Burn 5. We have been given an old version of roxio secure burn 4 which does not have that issue. I do have one question though on 3 of our machine it does not take the license we have even though 7 other machines have taken the valid license. It is a strange issue one that can be worked around but would like to have all machines running 

I'm sorry, but I can't help with that problem. 

The Gurus on this board are enthusiastic fellow-users of the software who can help solve problems most times, but we're not Roxio/Corel employees so we're limited to the software we can get hold of.