Apparently, the latest version is not fully compatible with Windows 11. This is a fellow user heads up for those debating buying or upgrading to Windows 11; you may want to wait for an update to come out.

Since I already have windows 11 on my computer, I'll be patient for the update. I don't want other people to have to wait with me. 😊 image.png.df81a0c5a33e80fbe1c2fdb8c97c6e86.png

I'm not sure that can be stated as a blanket issue. I run Windows 11 and just fired up Creator NXT pro 8 with no problem.

I hadn't used it since before upgrading.In fact I haven't used it in a while.The first time I opened it I got a notification about SP4.I downloaded and installed that and then restarted and the program opened up again with no issues.

This may be an issue that affects you and some others but not all.

Make sure you have SP4 installed and Windows update run to get all of the Windows 11 post install updates (I got a few). Other than that I don't know. There's obviously something on your computer setup that Creator doesn't like.

Screenshot 2021-10-07 060140.png

• Thanks 1

There is one thing I've read which may not apply to you. You didn't by chance do the registry hack to bypass the TPM 2.0 system requirement of Windows 11 did you?

If so that could be the issue. If not then sorry but I had to ask.

@tbrewst, I have a brand new Surface 8, I7, 32GB Ram, 1 TB Drive, unmodified, untweaked. No TPM mods.

The only oddity is that I load Visual Studio into my computer, as I author training videos for my company's use.

Nice rig.

As I said I don't know what could be causing the problem for you. Something is triggering that message but what it is I don't know.

All of us on here are just fellow users like yourself that volunteer to try and help others.

You might try and contact support where you'll get an actual Roxio employee.

Sorry

15 hours ago, tbrewst said:

Nice rig.
As I said I don't know what could be causing the problem for you. Something is triggering that message but what it is I don't know.
All of us on here are just fellow users like yourself that volunteer to try and help others.
You might try and contact support where you'll get an actual Roxio employee.
Sorry

I have already reached out to support. Still waiting for a response. I initiated the post here to give people a heads up, and provide positive feedback that they are not alone waiting for a fix.

I do appreciate your feedback though. It helps to see that the boards are active with participation. 

😊

I'm getting the exact same message on a Surface Laptop 4 upgraded to Windows 11. And I also have a new Surface Pro 8 but I haven't tried installing on that device yet. I'm with you, it has to be a known issue. But I also suspect that Windows 11 coupled with Surface devices might be an issue as well. Glad I am not the only one.

BrianProgrammer, do you have NXT8's SP4 installed?      Josephblow managed to get going again by installing Service Pack 4 in this thread.   

It might be worth checking that out?

Glad that got him going.I suggested that in my first post in this thread. Hope BrianProgrammer checked it out.