• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 13 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

klines

poor quality dvd output

I have never been able to get a good quality DVD from mydvd. I started with Creator NXT 7 Pro and just upgraded to 9 Pro and I still have the same issue. Any DVDs I burn are of very poor quality--pixelated, jumpy-- while BD-R discs are somewhat better. I'm using videos from a Sony Handycam 4K recorder that are converted to MP4 by sony Play Memories software. I create the movies through Roxio VideoWave. When complete the videos play beautifully through windows media player, but are just trash once burned to DVD. I tried creating ISO files and then burning to disc from the ISO files (saw that suggestion on here) but that made no difference. Blu Ray discs come out looking okay, but are certainly not Blu ray quality. They're more like iffy standard DVDs. 

Any thoughts? I've tried changing my export settings in videowave and every other setting I can think of. This should not be happening, so there's something going on! Thanks for the help. 

So what are your settings for creating a DVD? What are the properties of the video on the DVD you created?

Also what about your computer specs (not model number).  Where are you playing the DVD/BR discs?