Error installing

On 11/8/2021 at 4:02 AM, Driveinfilm said:

I have downloaded the program and tried to install but it keeps saying it encountered an error and won't go any further. I deleted and re-downloaded the program and the same thing. I did a total uninstall of my NXT5 before starting to make sure there was no conflicts. I am using Windows 11x64

Exactly the same situation here.  Had a customer of mine purchase NXT 9 and ask me to install it for them because they kept getting this vague error message.  Spent a while trying, but couldn't get it installed.  Eventually had to give up and asked them to call Roxio support.  I'm wondering if there's some bug in the installation program?

• 2 months later...

Had the same problem customer service is a joke, try the number 1-877-582-6735 waited 40 minutes then hangup. I've been working this problem for three days now finally talk to rep twice same results they couldn't fix my problem, he told me I had to talk to a tech they would email or call me back. the answer is nothing yet please stop out sourcing your call center it doesn't work well. All I need is my serial key reset how hard can that be help.