• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 14 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Matt Caz

Customized Classic Themes!!!!!

I have successfully created a new version of the theme CUT (16x9) where it has up to 9 buttons for videos.  I have the photoshop .psd file that you would just download and replace your existing Cut (16x9).psd file with this one.  I created this because I like to use all the available room on a blue ray disc before I burn it and waste half of it.

The reason for the buttons being off to the right is so I can load a custom background image with the disc info, or a graphic etc on the left side.  You can move the buttons anywhere you want on the screen, just make sure you select the whole group.

You can find this file on your mac in MacintoshHD/Library/Application Support/Roxio/Toast Menu Styles/   (whatever your boot drive is called is the start of the path.  Not using the Library in the users folder.

I've done extensive testing with it and if you find any issues at all, please let me know.  

FYI: it's not hard to do if you have Photoshop.  Just click on file, go to the same path and open the .psd file that you want to modify.  If you want to add more buttons, just right click on the button name in the layers list and choose duplicate group. Then just give it a name like button 7 if thats the next button. Rinse and repeat for more buttons.

Matt

Cut (16x9).psd.zip

Screen Shot 2021-11-10 at 2.34.54 PM.png

Edited by Matt Caz
add clarification for the path

Thanks Matt. 

I am trying to use the "new" version of Toast pro 20 so I can have motion (video) backgrounds. I can do that, but have many other issues with the software that I can't seem to over come. 

Hello everyone.

I bought Toast 20 Pro in October. I had a project in mind and the custom menu feature seemed too good to be true. The problem is that, up until now, i could not use it. 

I'll explain better. I have a 1h video to burn on a Blu-Ray disk. I divided it into chapters both through Final Cut Pro and Toast 20. When I try the Blu-Ray demo player, without burning, everything works fine. Once I burn the disk, a mistake happens: the chapters menu has the full video "on top of it". 
The only way I can check if this mistake happens when burning the disk is through the preview of the files and the demo player. As you can see from the screenshots, the chapters menu has a black box on top of it. 

I tried removing and reinstalling the app but it happens anyway. Has anyone had the same error as me? Can you help me?

screenshot1.png

Screenshot2.png