• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 15 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Intro Video - Bluray - Toast 20

Lobi-One

Hello Everyone,

I went ahead and bit the bullet and purchased Toast 20.  I have been a long...long supporter of Toast and have purchased upgrades over the years.  Have been disappointed due to the incomplete programing and Roxio/Corel fixing issues.  Each upgrade I "hope" they would fix major issues, but usually...No.   I was going to be done with Toast after spending too much money on an incomplete program over the years, but gave it ONE MORE CHANCE.

But...Toast 20 seems to fix and add a few important updates that I have been waiting for for a long long time.  Custom Menu creation is nice.  Still a function that needs work...but a good start.  I hope they fix the issues with it and not make their customers buy Toast 21 + 22 etc. waiting for fixes, like "compression to fit to disk". has not worked since version 11 (32-bit).

Anyway, does anyone know how to add an Intro menu to a blu-ray project?  The function is only available for DVD (Why?), but I hope they add it soon to version 20 or fix it.  I want to stay with Toast (a believer), but will eventually find another program due to not wanting to keep on spending money on a broken program, but appreciate Roxio/Corel getting a new coder or something and started to update the program again.  

So..does anyone "know" how to add an intro to a blu-ray project?  Thanks in advance.

Edited by Lobi-One