• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 11 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Videowave video unresponsive

baxtig

I recently installed NXT9 PRO. When I try to edit a video in videowave, the sound plays, but the video will not. If I use the trim feature the video works fine. Am I missing something?

Running Windows 11, with Intel I7 and 12 g of ram with plenty of space on the hard drive

• 2 months later...

The problem may be either in the sound that is on the video or in the program that you use. I think the problem is most likely with sound, but it's difficult to solve, so you can just try using another video editing application. Try Fastreel video editor for example so you don't have to download them on your pc.

Edited by koshkimishki

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

No answer either but similar problem

Have Windows 11 installed on a new Dell laptop.  Creator Nxt 4 would obviously not run so I upgraded to Nxt 9 Pro as their website says Nxt 9 is fully compatible with Windows 11.   It is NOT.  Tried compatibility mode Windows 7, Windows 8, installed every Windows service Pack and updates and Roxio says no updates available.  It loads fine, video editor load fine but very slowly.  If I add a couple photos or a video and attempt to play, it locks.  If I add more than 1 photo at a time it locks or takes a minute or two to load.  Can I trade the Nxt 9 I just bought for Nxt 8?  Sound does play although video does not.  Even a video of 2 pictures - just locks if play is clicked