• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 18 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Roxio Titanium Toast 20 constantly hanging up on Mac OS Monterey? (Not responding on OS)

Chris Hopkins

I am about ready to request a refund on Roxio Titanium Toast 20 as it is constantly hanging (spinning color wheel which represents application has stopped responding) on the new OS.   I expected V20 to work much better than V18, but it has been the complete opposite.   The feedback web page does not work, there appears NO way to report issues to Roxio, and they have done NOTHING to address the performance issues of their product on Mac OS Monterey (for which this product was supposed to be optimized for!).

I have been using Roxio Toast since V14, and this is the first time I have been extremely disappointed in their product.  The company is totally deaf to the issues with this product and there appears to be no way to report issues to them.   They need to straighten up their act here and improve communications to support and to put out a good product.   V20 is absolutely horrible and not worth the money!!

Anyone else experiencing all of these issues with this latest version of Toast on Mac?