• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Unable To Create CDs With Tracks From Multiple CDs-ECDC 4

dmaguiness

Hello, at home I use Win98SE and ECDC 4.05 (with patches) and I am unable to create a CD with tracks from multiple CDs.

For example, if I want to create a CD with a music track from one CD, and two from another CD, ECDC will not open the CD tray and prompt me to put in the appropriate CD. Instead, it will continue reading tracks from the first CD.

At the office, we have ECDC 5 and Win2000 and we have experienced the same ECDC behavior. I have searched the Adaptec/Roxio documentation but I have not been able to resolve this. Please let me know what I am doing incorrectly. Thank you for any thoughts.

Dave

Hello, at home I use Win98SE and ECDC 4.05 (with patches) and I am unable to create a CD with tracks from multiple CDs.

For example, if I want to create a CD with a music track from one CD, and two from another CD, ECDC will not open the CD tray and prompt me to put in the appropriate CD. Instead, it will continue reading tracks from the first CD.

At the office, we have ECDC 5 and Win2000 and we have experienced the same ECDC behavior. I have searched the Adaptec/Roxio documentation but I have not been able to resolve this. Please let me know what I am doing incorrectly. Thank you for any thoughts.

Dave

Can we assume it worked before on both machines?

Dave,

I have made many compilation CDs in version 4, and am still doing it in version 5 so it can be done.

Please let me know what I am doing incorrectly.

Please tell us what you are doing, step by step, so we can work out where you're going wrong.

Archived