• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 11 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

[edit: never mind.] Migrated to new Mac, now see Error Code 1011

Tim971

"You do not appear to be a registered user", the dialog box greets me as I try to launch Toast Titanium 18. 

I just migrated from an older Mac to a new one.  It should have copied many of my settings over with the application -- most of my applications did. 

They say I can "reinstall the application", but I see nowhere to download it.
[Edit -- never mind.  I found it.  It wasn't very intuitive, but I found it.  Mods, please feel free to delete this, though the process of finding from your own account leaves a little to be desired, and when I found a new install, it FOUND my registration code without me entering it.]

Edited by Tim971

• Tim971 changed the title to [edit: never mind.] Migrated to new Mac, now see Error Code 1011
  • 8 months later...

I had the same error too, after re-installing Monterey: I'm trying to open "Toast Titanium.app" (original from a Toast 18 Pro bought in 2020 and regularly licenced). I'm said to contact  support, but i can't find the way within the complicated Roxio Portal. By the way: I also had, inside my bkups, the original "Toast18Titanium.pkg": of course I copied it on my desktop and tried to open it, but... (incredible!) it seems that the Installer needs another installer! Too ridiculous!!! Is anybody helping? Thanks.

Schermata 2022-10-27 alle 16.25.32.png

Schermata 2022-10-27 alle 16.35.11.png