• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Slide duration

MrBillD

Question

In EMC7 when I change the duration of a slide using videowave I was given the option to apply the duration change to all slides. In EMC9 if I import several photos, it applies the default timings which is ok unless I later decide to change all of the durations. It seems to only allow me to change one slide at a time. How can I change the duration of all of the slides at the same time? :)

9 answers to this question

In EMC7 when I change the duration of a slide using videowave I was given the option to apply the duration change to all slides. In EMC9 if I import several photos, it applies the default timings which is ok unless I later decide to change all of the durations. It seems to only allow me to change one slide at a time. How can I change the duration of all of the slides at the same time? :)

In videowave 9, point to and right click on a slide and select Trim... A window will open that allows you to change the duration of the selected slide as well as options to set the duration as the default and/or apply the duration to all slides in the project.

Hope that helps

In videowave 9, point to and right click on a slide and select Trim... A window will open that allows you to change the duration of the selected slide as well as options to set the duration as the default and/or apply the duration to all slides in the project.

Hope that helps

Thank you very much. That works. Boy do I feel like a dummy. Now if I could just keep the program from crashing everytime I start adjusting the duration of the transitions I would be gold. ;-).

Thank you very much. That works. Boy do I feel like a dummy. Now if I could just keep the program from crashing everytime I start adjusting the duration of the transitions I would be gold. ;-).

Don't feel like a dummy, placing the duration adjustment in the "Trim" function is not at all obvious.

Sorry I can't help you with the crashing problem. I do not know what to suggest. :)

I sure agree with that Merv. It took me a long time to find that duration option in the "Trim" area.

Frank....

Hi, Frank

I don't think I would have found it on my own had it not been for another guru (don't remember which one to give credit to) pointing it out in another post. "Adjust Duration" in version 7/7.5 was so much more obvious and intuitive to me.

Hi, Frank

I don't think I would have found it on my own had it not been for another guru (don't remember which one to give credit to) pointing it out in another post. "Adjust Duration" in version 7/7.5 was so much more obvious and intuitive to me.

The post I posted last night must have gotten misplaced. :) But suffice it to say, I would hope the terminology will be changed from Trim, to something else, in the next version.

I may have been a little more direct in the post I had in this thread, last night. :huh:

The post I posted last night must have gotten misplaced. :) But suffice it to say, I would hope the terminology will be changed from Trim, to something else, in the next version.

I may have been a little more direct in the post I had in this thread, last night. :huh:

You're referring to this post?

http://forums.support.roxio.com/index.php?...ost&p=56352

Archived