ERROR MESSAGE ON RECORDNOW PREMIER 8

Writer

Question

Hello!

Have just reinstalled the above after unbelievable problems caused by RecordNow 7 which would not uninstall. Now I keep getting a message on the desktop after booting ""The ordinal 2230 could not be located in the dynamic link library PX.dll". Any help please? I'm so sick of this product and the never ending problems with it................

Would be very grateful if anyone could help? :)

5 answers to this question

You can resolve this issue by simply running the PX Engine update available here: http://docs.sonic.com/support/px/pxengine2_08_40d.exe

In the future, please do not use all caps in the title. Thanks

Thanks a lot, Kevin. Sorry about the caps - thought it would be ok in the title to use them. :) ! Thanks anyway - the error message was the last straw after all the rest of it.

Cheers

Writer

Thanks a lot, Kevin. Sorry about the caps - thought it would be ok in the title to use them. :) ! Thanks anyway - the error message was the last straw after all the rest of it.

Cheers

Writer

I am using this item as you asked. The same message is there but now with 3057 in it. ?????? Writer

I am using this item as you asked. The same message is there but now with 3057 in it. ?????? Writer

I've search all over the place for an answer to this problem. Seems like there is no shortage of people with the problem but no readily available solution. The pxengine thingy does absolutely nothing.

This problem appears on an HP desktop and is apparently related to the Sonic Solutions built in DVD burning software. It has caused Kodak EasyShare software to be unstable and unuseable.

Anyone have suggestions??

I've search all over the place for an answer to this problem. Seems like there is no shortage of people with the problem but no readily available solution. The pxengine thingy does absolutely nothing.

This problem appears on an HP desktop and is apparently related to the Sonic Solutions built in DVD burning software. It has caused Kodak EasyShare software to be unstable and unuseable.

Anyone have suggestions??

Sorry, don't have a suggestion but probably a variant of the same problem. RecordNow tries to install repeatedly and tells me that it can't find an .MSI file. In the end, I get Error 1706: No valid source code.

Archived