Printing Problem With Label Creator

cousin64987x

Question

3 answers to this question

Video Display don't know if this will help since the discs are printed properly. Make sure that your video display is set to the specs required (minimum 1024 by 768 (unless it is a wide screen) and that the dpi is set to 96 (properties/display settings/advanced/normal). Seems like the print is essentially adjusted from the settings.

When printing disc label it works correctly but with jacket, I got normal size in the horizontal direction but only half of the corect size in the vertical one. The same thing with another printer.

Thanks for any help

Video Display don't know if this will help since the discs are printed properly. Make sure that your video display is set to the specs required (minimum 1024 by 768 (unless it is a wide screen) and that the dpi is set to 96 (properties/display settings/advanced/normal). Seems like the print is essentially adjusted from the settings.

Thanks Sknis. verifed that settings are correct. They are. Unfortunately, print is still not adjusted properly

When printing disc label it works correctly but with jacket, I got normal size in the horizontal direction but only half of the corect size in the vertical one. The same thing with another printer.

Thanks for any help

Sorry can't help you. I have that problem too and i wait for a long time to get an answer of Roxio.

Archived