• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 11 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Roxio Toast Programmed Failure - Obsolesance Programé

Expired User

After having had for some time trouble to burn BD under Mac and Toast 18 Pro I have invested in a new burner. Unfortunately this didn't help, as I still receive the error 1310.

After the quite quick response from the support I got the impression that Roxio is rather a consuming product then a long term Investment, it seems that each version is compatible with only one version of MAC OS then you have to upgrade and pay again. Even after the upgrade there is no guarantee that the new version will work. Even though every version Corel tries to sell includes the following: •Mac computer with an Intel processor  •1 GB RAM recommended (2 GB RAM for Pro)  •Requires Mac OS X 10.10 and above 
I will for my part start producing my BD under Windows with Parallel's and for the first time with a freeware.

Here the standard answer for support:
Merci d'avoir contacté notre support technique. 

Nous nous excusons de tout dérangement que cette situation a pu vous causer.

Malheureusement, le logiciel Toast 18 n'est pas compatible avec MAC OS 12. En ce cas le bon fonctionnement n'est pas garanti et nous n'offrons aucun support.

Les seuls solutions sont soit d'installer Toast 18 sur un système d'exploitation compatible, soit de mettre à niveau vers Toast 20 qui fonctionne sur Mac OS 12. Well, my version is 10.15.7 

*Le plug-in BluRay disponible pour vente est pour la version Titanium qui n'inclut pas l'option de gravure BluRay, donc pas nécessaire de l'acheter.

Si vous avez d'autres questions pour nous, n'hésitez pas.

Merci pour votre coopération.

Edited by Expired User
additional information