• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 19 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

This Week On Sale at Best Buy

cdanteek

No rebates shelf price!

Verbatim 50-Pack 16x DVD-R Disc Spindle

Model: 95101 Sale: $12.99

Verbatim -R

Verbatim 50-Pack 16x DVD+R Disc Spindle

Model: 95037 Sale: $12.99

Verbatim +R

Verbatim 30-Pack 16x DVD+R LightScribe Disc Spindle

Model: 95091 Sale: $19.99

DVD+R LightScribe

Seagate 120GB Internal Ultra ATA/100 Hard Drive

Model: ST3120026A-RK Sale: $49.99

Seagate 120GB

I rarely leave my house between Thanksgiving and New Years. All the best deals in the world just aren't worth the hassle. Bah, humbug!!!

I'm with you. I live near a large mall and I have to take the back roads if I want to go anywhere after 9:00 a.m. :)

I rarely leave my house between Thanksgiving and New Years. All the best deals in the world just aren't worth the hassle. Bah, humbug!!!

Sorry to say I agree with you. Besides my being busier work wise this time of year, after today, I'll start to see the larger streets near my home back up early and often. I hate this time of year only for the hustle and bustle of it. It's great to spend time with friends and family but just to go to the hardware store is a chore during the shopping spree.

Don't take this wrong ladies but it's mostly you I see in the malls! Please shop online and help out with the traffic. :)

Guest mlpasley
Don't take this wrong ladies but it's mostly you I see in the malls! Please shop online and help out with the traffic. :)

That's because they're doing the Christmas shopping that the men in their lives should be doing for the family. They're the bargain shoppers who buy the clothes and toys under the Christmas tree for children, in-laws, spouses (and sometimes themselves.) Although lately, I've noticed that younger couples do the shopping together.

Perhaps men should do the family shopping online. :huh:

I will be dropping by my local Best Buy for some of those great deals!

Lightscribe discs are O.K. if you don't use them for making a label LOL. IMHO, burning labels with Lightscribe discs sucks !! But getting "Verbatim" DVD+R or -R disks on sale is a good deal. I saw the same add in my Sunday Best Buy flyer this morning, cd.

Frank...

That's because they're doing the Christmas shopping that the men in their lives should be doing for the family. They're the bargain shoppers who buy the clothes and toys under the Christmas tree for children, in-laws, spouses (and sometimes themselves.) Although lately, I've noticed that younger couples do the shopping together.

Perhaps men should do the family shopping online. :D

Actually, we do (I do mostly) all our holiday shopping online. The wife and I both work more than 40 hours a week so time for shopping is limited and I'm grouchy standing in lines at malls. The only good thing about standing in those lines is to hear just how miserable everyone really is-----this is based on the ease of listening in to all their cell phone conversations that they freely share with all around. :):huh::D

Here's another site to look at. Doesn't list Best Buy. I think BB made them remove the info as they used to be on there.

Anyhow it is a site of deals coming on Black Friday. Ex. At CompUSA, Seagate 160GB internal HDD, after savings and rebates, $19.99.

For all your holiday shopping enjoyment.

http://bfads.net/

Best Buy Information Removed November 14, 2006

We weren't directly contacted by Best Buy, but were told by a second-party (I think that's what you'd call them) source that they were considering legal action if we didn't remove the Best Buy information.

So, we've temporarily removed all posted Best Buy stuff. We'll try to get in touch with Best Buy tomorrow to see if what we were told was legitimate, and if not, we'll put them back up.

It's sad that Best Buy is choosing to hide their advertisements, because they actually had a pretty good advertisement. I would only assume that people seeing their Black Friday in advance would only create more customers for them.

blackfridayhome.

cdanteek

Best Buy Information Removed November 14, 2006

We weren't directly contacted by Best Buy, but were told by a second-party (I think that's what you'd call them) source that they were considering legal action if we didn't remove the Best Buy information.

So, we've temporarily removed all posted Best Buy stuff. We'll try to get in touch with Best Buy tomorrow to see if what we were told was legitimate, and if not, we'll put them back up.

It's sad that Best Buy is choosing to hide their advertisements, because they actually had a pretty good advertisement. I would only assume that people seeing their Black Friday in advance would only create more customers for them.

blackfridayhome.

cdanteek

I just looked again. Ads for Best Buy are now back. Guess it is close enough to the time for them to show again.

Actually, we do (I do mostly) all our holiday shopping online. The wife and I both work more than 40 hours a week so time for shopping is limited and I'm grouchy standing in lines at malls. The only good thing about standing in those lines is to hear just how miserable everyone really is-----

I can just see it now, Paul . . . . .

post-208-1164057959.jpg

:):huh::D

I can just see it now, Paul . . . . .

post-208-1164057959.jpg

:):huh::D

I did not give permission for my family photos to be used in the forum but I knew it was just a matter of time before this came out. I usually shave in the morning but am very happy the photo of my wife came out exactly correct. :D

I did not give permission for my family photos to be used in the forum but I knew it was just a matter of time before this came out. I usually shave in the morning but am very happy the photo of my wife came out exactly correct. :)

Paul, I have one question after that statement. How long before the divorce is final and she takes everything. :huh:

Perhaps men should do the family shopping online. :huh:

I'd buy everyone a circular saw, hacksaw, or a scroll saw. That's why my wife didn't like me shopping for other family members. :):)

I did not give permission for my family photos to be used in the forum but I knew it was just a matter of time before this came out. I usually shave in the morning but am very happy the photo of my wife came out exactly correct. :huh:
Whoa! Youv'e lost a few pounds there Beerman. What'd you do, switch to a light brew? :):D

I went to BestBuy to purchase the DVD's, they didn't even have the product sale priced, no one seem to know anything about it, finally one sales clerk got the ad and checked it out, the unmarked ones on the self were the correct ones. So I bought two (the only two of +'s) :D They sure make you work hard for the sale price. :) All is well that ends well, but it is an example of the left hand not knowing what the right hand is doing. :huh:

Archived