Sign in to follow this  
tonytexas

Disc Copier or Creator Classic for MyDVD8

Question

I have burned the .iso file, and now want to burn a DVD from the file. I see the comments to use Disc Copier or Creator Classic, but can't find a program in the Roxio Suite that I have that will recognize the .iso file so I can burn it. I"m sure it's easy, I"m just missing it.

4 answers to this question

I have burned the .iso file, and now want to burn a DVD from the file. I see the comments to use Disc Copier or Creator Classic, but can't find a program in the Roxio Suite that I have that will recognize the .iso file so I can burn it. I"m sure it's easy, I"m just missing it.

Both Dis Copier and Creator Classic should do it, just fine. What steps are you taking to find it.

I basically don't find either the Disk Copier or Creator Classic program. I must be missing something obvious, or is that a download that doesn't come with MyDVD Premier?

I basically don't find either the Disk Copier or Creator Classic program. I must be missing something obvious, or is that a download that doesn't come with MyDVD Premier?

I don't think CC and DC are included in My DVD Premier. Deepburner is free if you don't plan on upgrading to the full version of EMC9 which I recommend.

I don't think CC and DC are included in My DVD Premier. Deepburner is free if you don't plan on upgrading to the full version of EMC9 which I recommend.

Ah, that would have created a simple answer, if the OP had posted that he had Premier, in the first place. :):huh::D