• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Label Creator - templates..?

billz

This is solely a 'passing interest' question for anyone that might have input about 'commercial' CD/DVD labels ...

I haven't had the need to use my Roxio Creator NXT 8 very often, but recently had to 'burn' some family video DVDs for both family and friends, and now I'm at the 'stage' of printing some labels for these disks, but now I can find only a package of labels in my 'junk drawer' for a NEATO label that I am not familiar with.  The template list in the Label Creator app shows one that ALMOST appears to be 'correct' format, but then it occurred to me that maybe someone might have come up with a means to 'build my own' template(s) that better match this type of self-adhesive label from NEATO.  I normally use an Avery disk label but those are now gone and I'd like to just get his done, so I wondered if anyone has come up with a way to define and edit my own label format, or if anyone knew of a way to find a 'Roxio compliant' label format for other manufacturers like NEATO.  NOT a massive problem, but... You know... now that I'm 'retired' and have all the time in the world to screw around with such things, what better way to keep myself occupied...