Error code = -39

Bobzilla7

• 3 weeks later...

hi , i had the same error trying to create a CD audio disk image, it works for six(on 13) mp3 songs and over KO...the message appears directly  after the caching operation...

If what you want is create an audio CD image, first convert all the records in aif and then an audio cd image, it worked for me for all 13 songs.

I hope it will help...

On 10/23/2022 at 6:55 PM, Bobzilla7 said:

Thank you. I will give that a try. Has never been a problem before tho, and I've been using it for years. It seems the last few upgrades have been poorly produced. 

hello...that bug already appeared in at least one older version (i tried to find infos before checking work around and we are not alone....) i never had it with 20.0, this is kind of hope...

yes indeed, i used the toast "converting option" to create the aif files and the converted toast files were ok for the audio disk image file...so it is definely an internal error processing mp3 files in direct, i hope they are reading their own forum ;-)...

Such a simple solution, but one that we shouldn't have to do as MP3 is widely recognised and compresses way better. I've pointed out the issue direct. An issue that they should have been able to advise me on! Burning a CD now. Thanks for your help JMA. Much appreciated.