• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 17 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Problem VideoWave 9

Jose Luis

Question

I am Spanish and this message this translated by a program, I deplore it but I do not speak neither I write on English and I do not find a support in Spanish.

The problem that I have is the new version of Videowave 9 preview to be able to reproduce the videos does not appear .¿As is he the problem?.

Lament if this is not the adequate place to present my problem and if the translation is not very correct. Thanks in advance to wholes :)

10 answers to this question

Ya he solucionado el problema y no era problema de la tarjeta de video,he desinstalado e instalado de nuevo todo los programas y con eso se ha solucionado todo.

Gracias de todas maneras por intentar ayudarme.

I right now have solved the problem and it was not problem of the video adapter, I have uninstalled and installed of new whole the programs and with that everything has gotten solved .

Thanks all the same to try to help oneself.

You are welcome, and I hope you have fun with the software.

Not bad for 40 year old Spanish Bruce.I never took it in school but living in a predominatly Hispanic (mostly Mexican) part of the country I've picked up bits and pieces here and there over the past 28 years.I'd never be able to type it out though.

:) Thanks. It is actually closer to 43 years ago, and I know that what I typed wasn't totally right, but I knew he would understand what I was saying.

Thank you very much for whole. And although I have the problem of the idiom I will visit this forum ( since I have not found support in Spanish ) with the translator's help right now than thanks to the I could have solved the problem mentioned like the of the codec DivX.

Muchas gracias por todo . Y aunque tengo el problema del idioma visitaré este foro(ya que no he encontrado soporte en Español) con la ayuda del traductor ya que gracias a el he podido solucionar el problema mencionado como el del codec DivX.

I am Spanish and this message this translated by a program, I deplore it but I do not speak neither I write on English and I do not find a support in Spanish.

The problem that I have is the new version of Videowave 9 preview to be able to reproduce the videos does not appear .¿As is he the problem?.

Lament if this is not the adequate place to present my problem and if the translation is not very correct. Thanks in advance to wholes :)

First, try updating the drivers for you video card, and see if that helps.

Lo siento mucho, pero yo no hablo espanol, pero un poco, y no muy bien. Yo tengo dos anos de la clase de espanol en la escuela, quarento (40) anos pasados. :huh:

It did that from memory, which is getting old.

First, try updating the drivers for you video card, and see if that helps.

Lo siento mucho, pero yo no hablo espanol, pero un poco, y no muy bien. Yo tengo dos anos de la clase de espanol en la escuela, quarento (40) anos pasados. :)

It did that from memory, which is getting old.

Muchas gracias por contestar tan rapido.

He actualizado los drivers de la tarjeta hace muy poco.

I have updated the drivers of the card he does few days

That GeForce2 card will not work with EMC 9. You need to get a better video card.

Ya he solucionado el problema y no era problema de la tarjeta de video,he desinstalado e instalado de nuevo todo los programas y con eso se ha solucionado todo.

Gracias de todas maneras por intentar ayudarme.

I right now have solved the problem and it was not problem of the video adapter, I have uninstalled and installed of new whole the programs and with that everything has gotten solved .

Thanks all the same to try to help oneself.

Not bad for 40 year old Spanish Bruce.I never took it in school but living in a predominatly Hispanic (mostly Mexican) part of the country I've picked up bits and pieces here and there over the past 28 years.I'd never be able to type it out though.

Archived