Login problem

rob17074

Roxio is one of the worst companies I've ever done business with. There Support is a joke. I've attempted to log in to send an email and it keeps telling me to register or enter correct password. I've done both and still no access. I will never deal with this company again and I plan to tell others not to waste their money. For a software company your web site functions as if was designed by a kindergarden class. At this point I wish that I had never purchased this product.

Roxio is one of the worst companies I've ever done business with. There Support is a joke. I've attempted to log in to send an email and it keeps telling me to register or enter correct password. I've done both and still no access. I will never deal with this company again and I plan to tell others not to waste their money. For a software company your web site functions as if was designed by a kindergarden class. At this point I wish that I had never purchased this product.

Rob, I can certainly understand your anger. It has to be an unusual turn of events that you have not received access to the download of the software. Hopefully someone, from Roxio, will get back here and personally get directly involved in you getting the software.

You are not the only one with login problems. Many of us volunteers have had them, and therefore don't log out.

However, you are NOT speaking to Roxio. Just want to make that clear. Unless someone has a Roxio logo, they are simply someone who has bought the software and spends time answering here - usually after having had a problem with the software solved here.

Lynn

I was getting a little frustrated with the login process myself until I figured out that, even though I use upper and lower case letters in my email address, the sign in process apparently only wants lower case as it had obviously changed my email addrress to all lower case. When I typed it in as I had registered, it would give me the invalid email address and password message. When I dropped the upper case, no more problems

TomasG

Had a lot of problems logging in - after lenghty exchange of emails with customer service, the problem now seems resolved; apparently, there has been some problems with accesiing the roxio website which they assure me are now resolved ( see previous thread 'problms logging in' )

Archived