• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 11 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Creator 9 more problems and bad support

rjb8336

Question

I have used Easy CD since version 2 and have had good results with the program and the support staff until now with version 9.

When I got the system I had the bata 2 version of Internet Explorer 7 on my system and Creator 9 would not work because of their interface with Internet Explorer. Roxio support was a waste of time. Microsoft had a note that some software would not work with Internet Explorer 7 because they did not update their interface with Internet Explorer for ver 7. I went back to Internet Explorer 6 and it worked. Why did I get canned replies from support?

The program abends several times a day for no reason. That is why I am going to get Nero.

2 answers to this question

This being a user forum, we have no idea why you got responses from Roxio that you feel are "canned'. You'd have to ask them that.

If you read some of the posts here about EMC 9 and IE 7, you'd find that once MS fixed the released version of IE 7, EMC 9 works fine with it.

As to your statement "The program abends...", I have no idea what you are talking about. If you want someone here to try to help you, try explaining that better, along with posting your computer specs.

Roxio's acknowledgement of an E mail request is always a canned one asking for more info.

george

Roxio's answers to an E mail are always canned ones asking for more info.

I have used Easy CD since version 2 and have had good results with the program and the support staff until now with version 9.

When I got the system I had the bata 2 version of Internet Explorer 7 on my system and Creator 9 would not work because of their interface with Internet Explorer. Roxio support was a waste of time. Microsoft had a note that some software would not work with Internet Explorer 7 because they did not update their interface with Internet Explorer for ver 7. I went back to Internet Explorer 6 and it worked. Why did I get canned replies from support?

The program abends several times a day for no reason. That is why I am going to get Nero.

This being a user forum, we have no idea why you got responses from Roxio that you feel are "canned'. You'd have to ask them that.

If you read some of the posts here about EMC 9 and IE 7, you'd find that once MS fixed the released version of IE 7, EMC 9 works fine with it.

As to your statement "The program abends...", I have no idea what you are talking about. If you want someone here to try to help you, try explaining that better, along with posting your computer specs.

Archived