• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Content CD

Paisley

Question

Help! I bought Roxio Creator 9 online and downloaded both program and content cd file. Installed both. Every time I want to use the photo project and click on eg calendar to pick a template it tells me to insert the content cd. Well first I do not have cd. Please give some help as it looks like I ended up buying another white elephant. Maybe open source is the way forward.

2 answers to this question

After installing the Program and rebooted, did you install the Content files?. If not, go to the Content folder and double click on setup.exe and follow any instruction.

Thanks,

I uninstall and reinstall the whole package. Works fine now. New problem now. Cannot use the create DVD function. Message say mpg2 need to be installed. When I click yes it gives me an error message and close program. Do I have to reinstall everything again.

Help! I bought Roxio Creator 9 online and downloaded both program and content cd file. Installed both. Every time I want to use the photo project and click on eg calendar to pick a template it tells me to insert the content cd. Well first I do not have cd. Please give some help as it looks like I ended up buying another white elephant. Maybe open source is the way forward.

After installing the Program and rebooted, did you install the Content files?. If not, go to the Content folder and double click on setup.exe and follow any instruction.

Archived