Getting Started

emmaj

I was really looking for software that would let me created slideshows in PhotoStory and then allow me to burn multiple photostories to a DVD with a menu that would allow me to open which ever story I wanted.

Am I dreaming? Can I do this with Creator 9?

I have about 1200 pictures that are high resolution. When I place them into a video. It becomes very slow to edit the various slides.

emmaj

emmaj

I

was really looking for software that would let me created slideshows in PhotoStory and then allow me to burn multiple photostories to a DVD with a menu that would allow me to open which ever story I wanted.

1. Why would you want to make your slideshow in PhotoStory when Roxio has Videowave that makes great slideshows?

2. You can add various slideshows to the menu in v9 and choose which one you want to play.

Please list your computer specs so that we can see if v9 will work on your computer. To put your project on a DVD, you get about 60 minutes at best setting. 1200 pictures sounds like quite a few, you would have to put it together and see if you have enough room once you add music and transitions. Possibly you to better explain exactly what you want out of the your project.

As Patty suggested, Videowave is the best way to go to create slideshow. You can create a production for each photostory.

Actually Jess, what I was suggesting was to make the slideshow from scratch in Videowave, because the way it was stated, it sounded like the slideshows hadn't been put together in PhotoStory yet, and if that is the case I think making it in videowave is much more flexible then PhotoStory, plus I think the encoding is better in Videowave.

Archived