• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Sign in to follow this  
PlymSteve

Unanswered support tickets

Question

Since purchasing EMC 9 I have had nothing but problems!

My first attempt at finding a solution resulted in me eventually applying the patch which enabled the cd key to be recognised.

However, the installation requested me to insert a further cd but did not specify which and did not recognise any disc I did insert!

There are currently 2 open support tickets which remain unanswered and I am beginning to believe I may never get EMC 9 to install. If this remains the case much longer I shall be asking for a ful lrefind so that I can go and purchase something else - although I am a long time user of Roxio products.

I seem to have been able to re-install EMC 8 - although that was a struggle - but I'm not even sure that is functioning as it should.

If someone from Roxio Support reads this please respond urgently.

1 answer to this question

Since purchasing EMC 9 I have had nothing but problems!

My first attempt at finding a solution resulted in me eventually applying the patch which enabled the cd key to be recognised.

However, the installation requested me to insert a further cd but did not specify which and did not recognise any disc I did insert!

There are currently 2 open support tickets which remain unanswered and I am beginning to believe I may never get EMC 9 to install. If this remains the case much longer I shall be asking for a ful lrefind so that I can go and purchase something else - although I am a long time user of Roxio products.

I seem to have been able to re-install EMC 8 - although that was a struggle - but I'm not even sure that is functioning as it should.

If someone from Roxio Support reads this please respond urgently.

You can try copying the contents of the install cd's to your hard drive and installing from there. That has helped some with the insert disc problem you described.

The chances that someone from Roxio support is going to help you here on this user forum is pretty slim. If you've already tried the web ticket route, maybe it's time to phone them. EMC 9 contact info can be found here.