• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 11 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

New Roxio Zapper

There needs to be a new simple program to zap all Roxio and Sonic products from a system, like Roxizap used to work.

To do this, compile a list of all the directories and registry entries that have ever been used by and are unique to Roxio and Sonic.

The simple instructions for almost every problem would be to uninstall all Roxio and Sonic programs, run the new RoxiZap and then reinstall.

---------------

A friend purchased a new computer with XP on which his copy of Adaptec Easy CD Creator 4 would not work. I bought him a copy of Easy CD Creator Basic from Future Shop as a gift in September. I read that the support on this product ended in August. Why was I able to buy it?

If you want to talk to the people at Roxio, you will have to contact them.

http://www.roxio.com/enu/company/contact.html

You are currently sending your message only to people who have already bought the products - only very rarely does someone from Roxio turn up, and they have the Roxio logo by their names (as in the link that cdanteek gave you).

Lynn

Your opinion about "just a bunch of frustrated people" isn't valid. A goodly proportion have their problems solved.

Your opinion about Roxio "should be watching" may well be valid but since they aren't watching, your posting it here seems a bit pointless.

You would be better off communicating directly with Roxio instead of posting here.

Archived