• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 13 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

jwl file compatibility

carie

Did you try the search, type in jwl files.

yes, it brings up Roxio and I went to their website. I can't find any info on whether the new version 9 will open my old files.........

I need a new program that will open jwl files. Anyone have any ideas?

I have some files I created with the old Roxio easy cd creator that came with my old computer. Now when I reinstall that disk it says that I only have the trial version and I can't open the cd stomps that I made. I just need it to open and print the stomps for my business.........

Where did you get this copy of ECDC 4 that you made the .jwl files with? If it came with the computer, it is possible the source of your computer might be able to help you.

Do you have any old restore (Norton Ghost, Acronis True Image) files of your system? It is possible to selectively restore the Jewelcase Creator program, I understand.

You don't need to install all of ECDC 4 - in fact, if you try to do that on a WinXP system, it will lead to warnings (from WinXP) and regrets (from you).

Lynn

yes, it brings up Roxio and I went to their website. I can't find any info on whether the new version 9 will open my old files.........

I have some files I created with the old Roxio easy cd creator that came with my old computer. Now when I reinstall that disk it says that I only have the trial version and I can't open the cd stomps that I made. I just need it to open and print the stomps for my business.........

The files were created with the program that came with the computer's cd burner. I tried to reinstall but got the error message above.

You could be SOL I'm afraid, Carie.

Version 5 .JWL files will only open in version 5.

Version 1 .JWL files (from ECDC4) will only work properly in version 1.0x of JCC. They could be opened in early versions of 5, but usually don't work properly.

If it is a trial version, I can't imagine any responsible person here helping you to crack Roxio or Adaptec trial software.

Archived