• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

EMC 9 burning options

valboo

Question

It is important that my DVD production can "loop" so they can play continuously. I bought EMC 8 then found out it didn't provide that feature, now I have purchased EMC 9 and it doesn't appear to have it either. This is pretty discouraging and I find that I must go back to use my EMC 7 which has this critical feature.

Help!

Val

2 answers to this question

It is important that my DVD production can "loop" so they can play continuously. I bought EMC 8 then found out it didn't provide that feature, now I have purchased EMC 9 and it doesn't appear to have it either. This is pretty discouraging and I find that I must go back to use my EMC 7 which has this critical feature.

Help!

Val

Credit: Image from a post of ggrussell.

In MyDVD, you can specify the action to do after playing a movie title. Right click on the title button and choose Show Settings.I f you want to play the same title again, select the same title in "After Playing".

post-49-1153930133.jpg

Credit: Image from a post of ggrussell.

In MyDVD, you can specify the action to do after playing a movie title. Right click on the title button and choose Show Settings.I f you want to play the same title again, select the same title in "After Playing".

post-49-1153930133.jpg

Thank you, thank you. . .this is great!

Val

Archived