Importing Pictures from non-Twain Sources

cleome48@hotmail.com

Question

I recently started using my new digital camera and have imported pictures to "My Pictures" and my CD disc. How do I move those pictures from those locations to EMC8 so that I can edit them? The only reference I can find to importing in my EMC8 manual concerns importing Twain sources i.e. scanner or camera. Regards, CAS Smith

2 answers to this question

Your information solved my problem. Many thanks for your help.

You have them on your computer in My Pictures or on a CD ? Open Photosuite, select "Open Photo" and navigate to the images you want to open and edit. You can save the files in several formats anywhere on your hard drive. If you are working with one and want to continue at a later time, you can save it as an unflattened format so you can add/remove/ changes later. You don't need to re-import. If you are eventually going to make a video slide show of them, use VideoWave.

I recently started using my new digital camera and have imported pictures to "My Pictures" and my CD disc. How do I move those pictures from those locations to EMC8 so that I can edit them? The only reference I can find to importing in my EMC8 manual concerns importing Twain sources i.e. scanner or camera. Regards, CAS Smith

You have them on your computer in My Pictures or on a CD ? Open Photosuite, select "Open Photo" and navigate to the images you want to open and edit. You can save the files in several formats anywhere on your hard drive. If you are working with one and want to continue at a later time, you can save it as an unflattened format so you can add/remove/ changes later. You don't need to re-import. If you are eventually going to make a video slide show of them, use VideoWave.

Archived