• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 14 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Making multiple copies

merrick61

Question

Is there a way to burn more than one disc...say multiple copies. Roxio 6 had this and I am suprised that I could not find an option to do this. Hopefully I am just missing something. Many times I want to back up to two or three discs and it appears I can only do one at a time--which is very time consuming having to

recopy the image to the hard drive and repeat the process etc.

Thanks much

Merrick

2 answers to this question

When you click on the 'burn' button you should have a choice of target - select burn image file and that should create the iso or c2d image file on your hard drive - when all copies are done, you can then erase it.

Open the iso with Disc Copier (and don't forget to change the discs as each one is finished and gets spat out :) )

Is there a way to burn more than one disc...say multiple copies. Roxio 6 had this and I am suprised that I could not find an option to do this. Hopefully I am just missing something. Many times I want to back up to two or three discs and it appears I can only do one at a time--which is very time consuming having to

recopy the image to the hard drive and repeat the process etc.

Thanks much

Merrick

Why are you re-copying the disc image to your hard drive? Once you have created an image on your hard drive you can make as many copies as you want from that image file using Disc Copier

Archived