• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Title Icon/Button not visible on Menu preview

Jman257

Question

I'm using Roxio Easy Media Creator 7 and it's DVD Builder feature to transcode .wmv files and create Tribute DVDs. When I begin, I have set up a custom menu theme that uses the buttons I like the most. I then use the Add new title tab to find my video file and select it to be place on the menu. Nothing shows up. The disc useage bar at the bottom recognizes the file size and adjusts accordingly. I just can't get the button/icon to be displayed.

Crazy thing is is that it worked wonderfully for a couple of months now since I ditched Nero 7. Now, all of a sudden, this happens...

Anyone have any ideas why the buttons are not visible???

Thanks in advance!

3 answers to this question

I'm using Roxio Easy Media Creator 7 and it's DVD Builder feature to transcode .wmv files and create Tribute DVDs. When I begin, I have set up a custom menu theme that uses the buttons I like the most. I then use the Add new title tab to find my video file and select it to be place on the menu. Nothing shows up. The disc useage bar at the bottom recognizes the file size and adjusts accordingly. I just can't get the button/icon to be displayed.

Crazy thing is is that it worked wonderfully for a couple of months now since I ditched Nero 7. Now, all of a sudden, this happens...

Anyone have any ideas why the buttons are not visible???

Thanks in advance!

Have you by chance installed IE 7 recently (manually or thru auto updates)? If so, you'll need to remove it and roll back to IE 6. IE 7 breaks EMC 7/7.5

Archived