• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Sign in to follow this  
rhnitzschke

Internet Audio Capture

angry: HELP.

Is there a way to capture music (SIRIUS) radio with this software? I have used it to capture analog, taped music. I can not find any to capture internet music :):huh:

I am able to get the service over the internet. Can this be used (captured)?

Question also posted in "V.6 Aplication Specific"

Edited by lynn98109

Just try like you did for tape except when you're on the capture screen change the input to other sources you have and see if any of them work.You need to be listening while you do this.Like I told you in the other post,I can do it with 2 different inputs.

Try looking in Sound Editor,Tools,Recording Source

Edited by tbrewst

Just try like you did for tape except when you're on the capture screen change the input to other sources you have and see if any of them work.You need to be listening while you do this.Like I told you in the other post,I can do it with 2 different inputs.

Try looking in Sound Editor,Tools,Recording Source

Terry, I recall a couple of 3rd party programs mentioned on the old boards - hopefully, whoever mentioned them then will see this and answer.

Lynn

I'm sure there are some out there,can't remember names right off the top.Just trying to get him going with what he's got already.

I googled and found one called Blaze Media Pro that says it's for capturing Streaming Internet audio.

Edited by tbrewst

I'm sure there are some out there,can't remember names right off the top.Just trying to get him going with what he's got already.

I googled and found one called Blaze Media Pro that says it's for capturing Streaming Internet audio.

I believe it was Walt who mentioned Replay Radio. I trialed v6 and it was very nice. I never did purchase it and removed the trial so I can't tell you for sure but I think it will do what you want.

I believe it was Walt who mentioned Replay Radio. I trialed v6 and it was very nice. I never did purchase it and removed the trial so I can't tell you for sure but I think it will do what you want.

Right you are! I use Replay Radio quite often, it works great. I am sure there are other apps out there that work just as well.